GREATER SPRINGFIELD APARTMENT & HOUSING ASSOCIATION BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
Serving the Rental Housing Industry
The Greater Springfield Apartment & Housing Association ("SAHA"), established in 1979 as a non-profit, professional rental housing organization, is affiliated with the Missouri Apartment Association and the National Apartment Association. SAHA promotes the rental housing industry through education, legislation and communication. SAHA members strive to provide and support quality, affordable housing. Members are industry leaders who own and/or manage rental housing as well as product and service providers.
Goals... Open Doors
- SAHA keeps you informed on local, state, and national issues and legislation.
- SAHA ensures government hears our voice with a state lobbyist helping protect your investment.
- SAHA members do business with other members through extensive networking.
- SAHA provides many affordable and smart advertising opportunities for associated businesses and rental housing owners and property managers.
- SAHA is your information source for national designations, current topic seminars and meetings including those for Independent Rental Owners.
Membership Benefits ... Why Should I Join?
- Attorney approved forms are available for a nominal fee. (Be in compliance with the law -- use attorney approved applications, rental and house leases, and addendums.)
- Networking with others in your industry through monthly membership meetings and events designed especially for professionals in the rental housing industry.
- Internet Advertising - Complimentary listing for your company on SAHA's web site via Find Supplier. Affordable banner and newsletter Advertising is also available.
- Vendor Discounts ~ members doing business with members has its benefits.
- Access to vacancy rate survey.
- Annual Awards Banquet to honor association members and their staff.
SAHA Membership Application (pdf)
Download "Membership Benefits" (PDF)
Download an Advertising Contract (PDF)